The Department of Youth Affairs has been working since the first years of the Institute's existence as a youth organization subordinate to the education department. The Department of Youth Affairs implements the laws of the Republic of Tajikistan “On Youth and State Youth Policy”, “The National Concept of State Youth Policy in the Republic of Tajikistan” “Strategies of the State Youth Policy in the Republic of Tajikistan until 2020”, Law of the Republic of Tajikistan “On Physical Culture and Sports”, “On Tourism”, “National Concept of State Youth Policy in the Republic of Tajikistan”, “National Concept of Education”, “The Law of the Republic of Tajikistan“ On Parents' Responsibility for Raising and Educating Children ”and the regulatory legal acts in the field of education and the Committee on Youth and Sports under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, as well as the action plan of the administration of the institute.
PRINCIPLES OF WORK OF THE DEPARTMENT
- self-determination and responsibility;
- transparency in activities;
- not to be neutral;
- disinterested and high-quality work;
- the strengthening of humanism and the revival of national traditions; -development of personal abilities;
- moral support for students;
- set an example for others;
- Do not lose political vigilance.
DIRECTIONS OF ACTIVITY OF THE DEPARTMENT
- youth participation in political, social, economic, cultural and spiritual life;
- youth employment;
- ensuring a healthy lifestyle;
- appropriate education for youth;
- social security of youth;
- ensuring the protection of the rights and interests of youth;
- economic independence of youth;
- patriotic education of youth; - morality and culture of youth; - scientific, practical and methodological aspects among young people.